And her name is Taylor Jeanette Powers. She is my world and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. I'm completely crazy for this girl if I do say so myself. She is the most unselfish person I have ever met and she is always worrying about something other than herself. She is such an amazing example to me. I want to ALWAYS be able to make her as happy as she makes me. We started talking six months ago when I got home from my mission. She was still living in Washington doing hair and I was working in Las Vegas. I didn't really have many friends because they all went off to BYU before I did. We started talking a lot EVERYDAY, even when I'd be heading to work in the early morning, she'd have me call her to wake her up. I knew at that moment she was someone special. She had previously decided to move to Utah and I couldn't have been more happier to know that she would be even closer now. I love her with all my heart. She has a saying in her room that says, "I love you to the moon and back" and I've changed it a little to say, "I love you to Heaven and back."
So like I said in the beginning, I'm sure that I've found HER!
your cute. and i love you
ReplyDelete